Why Asset Genesis is a Unique Luxury Apartment Project
Asset Homes have finally set foot in West Kochi with their new luxury apartment project, Asset Genesis. The ongoing Asset Genesis project from one of the best builders in Kochi, Asset Homes offers a rave and attractive location with the new metro on one side and the old town on the other side of the project.
One of the interesting aspects of Asset Genesis project of Asset Builders is that it is located at Kochangadi area in West Kochi. This means that residents who settle for the luxurious apartments of Asset Genesis will have access to both new and old cities with ease. In addition to that, the rare spot also allows you to enjoy the magnificence of the heritage town from your home.
It is significant to note that there are 64 units in this apartment and customers have the luxury of choosing between 2 BHK and 3 BHK options. The elegantly designed spaciously built apartments in Asset Genesis provide a spectacular view of Kochi backwaters right from the fifth floor of the building.
In addition to that, this new project from Asset Builders contains several excellent features and amenities and that includes a health club, designer lobby, landscaped premises, and a lot more. If you are in search of a unique and attractive apartment that makes living enjoyable, then the Asset Genesis project from Asset Homes Builders should be on top of your priority list. Let us take a quick look at some of the attractive features and specifications of the ongoing Asset Genesis project.
- Janitors and drivers room
- Access for disabled persons
- 24/7 maintenance, security, power, and water
- One bed lift and one passenger lift
- Centralized gas supply
- Association room
- Health club
- Multi recreational hall
- Club room for chess, caroms, and cards
- Sprinkler for car wash at the basement
- Landscaped garden
- Rainwater harvesting
- Plenty of lush areas
- Security cameras at the lobby, entrance gate, and selected common areas
- Digital cable TV connection
- High-speed broadband internet service
- Rubber Fenders on car parking areas to prevent vehicle damage
- Sharp edges are avoided on fabrications to ensure safety of residents
- Fiber/metal strip reinforcements on joints for avoiding cracks