Pros and Cons of Sea-Facing Apartment Towers
Waking up to cool breeze gushing from windows to glaring at the rays shining upon the beautiful water – this is how affluent living can be described. A luxury housing unit has to fulfill all the criteria of modern facilities, convenient location, and spectacular view. The balcony is also another factor topping the priority list of luxury homebuyers.
A person evaluates two different kinds of houses when searching for a place to live in: sea-facing and sea-view apartment towers.
Pros of Living in a Sea-Facing Apartment
- Fresh Air: It can be beneficial to health. As there is less pollution of air due to traffic, one can feel fresh air while standing in their balcony.
- Spectacular View: The view that a flat facing the ocean provides is something that not all people get to experience. The spectacular view surely brings a soulful rhythm to people’s mind and body.
- Calm Environment: A sea-facing apartment is ideal for those who are seeking a peaceful living environment.
Relative Cons of Having an Apartment That Faces the Sea
- High Maintenance: The environment can be a downside to furniture that erodes and maintenance of the house. Keeping a check on your home décor is then a priority.
- Luxury Cost: This is both the plus and an inherent minus point of a sea-facing apartment. Their price range is higher as opposed to other types of real estate property. That you get to live in a pricey and affluent apartment is a thing to boast about, and if values increase in the future, it happens on a fine price foundation.
- High-Rise Building: There is a catch to living in a sea-facing apartment. To get the best possible view of the ocean, you will perhaps have to occupy a higher floor or level that you may not want to for fear of heights. A metropolitan city’s coastline is something that looks beautiful from the top levels of any building, so if you are really afraid of heights, you will not be able to benefit from this.
There are many sea-facing apartments in Cochin’s Marine Drive, which offer a breathtaking view. Just the view of the rising and setting sun can be quite awesome, so that is another reason to check out sea-facing flats in the Cochin area.